Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Boston, Disney, Review, Staff Travel.......

Well Boston was great, it was so nice to get out of Manhattan, unfortunately the weather was really awful but it was nice to drive to a different state. We went to see MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, which is where 63% of Nobel Prize winners come from. It's supposed to be the best uni in like the world!!! Was very pretty, slightly nice than good old Huddersfield!!!

The interview at Disney went well, it is being aired at 8.30 EST on Sunday morning with Jazzy Jenn on the Kids concern show!!! I was a bit nervous to start off with but it was just talking about Cross-Cultural Solutions which is what I do every day so was fine. No Mickey Mouse in sight though which was a bit disappointing!!!

Also had my review today, which went really well apparently my smile is contagious!
Talked about Staff travel, I really want to go on our new South Africa program but we're not sending anyone there until fall, so I can wait and see what I get offered in Spring or hold out til fall, oooo the decisions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment