Saturday, April 28, 2007

New position at work!!!

As of May 7th I will no longer be a Program Enrollment Manager I will be 50% Partnerships Coordinator and 50% Recruitment and Alumni Development Coordinator. Yes a lengthy title, I will need a huge business card to fit that on!!!
Basically with Partnerships I will be helping to build and maintain relationships with groups, uni's and companies. I will also be involved in doing information sessions and presentations. With RAD i will helping with the Alumni network and things like reference letters etc. I have not even started yet and I will be helping design the layout for a newsletter being sent out about the Brookings Initiative

I am really looking forward to the new positions and think it will be lot more challenging and creative for me. Also it a newly created position so something that I can really get my teeth into.

We have a dance off with work tonight to raise money for AIDS walk which it going to be hilarious. My I have heard rumors of my new supervisor turing in up in some pink, spandexy and cat suit like. I will be sure to take lots of photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment