Monday, September 01, 2008

Brazilian Day!

So this weekend was full of Brazilian festivities! It was BRAZILIAN DAY!
Jon, Jay and I went and checked out Little Brazil and the huge street festival there.


We then wandered into Build Bear Factory I definitely could not get over how you could buy themed outfits, shoes, sun glasses, mobile phone, all kinds for the bear - even boxer shorts!


In the evening, I went to Sounds of Brazil there was a Brazilian Band playing called Banda Eva


They were really good and it was good because it was a small club and we were really close! I even got a photo with some of the band members! they played a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long set for at least 2 and half hours!

After them, there was this great drumming band.



It completely reminded me of being back on the streets of Salvador!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment