Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Busan

My last weekend is Korea was spent in Busan with a few of my favorite buddies I have made in Korea. Fortunately it was Buddha's birthday, so it was a long weekend.
I got the bus to Deajeon on Thursday night, spent the night at Claries, then Louise, Claire and I got the KTX to Busan Friday morning.

Busan is supposed to be the Korean equivalent of San Francisco, with really nice beaches and a laid back feel.

Friday was absolutely gorgeous and we spent the day pottering around, shopping and exploring Busan.

In the evening we headed to the uni district where all the bars and clubs were and danced up a storm.

Saturday we headed out to the beach and as we stepped out of the hotel realized it was raining and raining and raining!! So again we spent the bay shopping, sitting in coffee shops, eating and just generally chatting.

Sunday, it was still raining, so we found a really cute coffee shop and had a bargain of a breakfast!

I didn't get to see as much of Busan as I had hoped but I got to spend some wonderful quality time with really good friends, who I don't know when I will see next - so that is the most important thing!!

I think you can see the pictures here!

No comments:

Post a Comment