Sunday, August 12, 2012

Yesterday was my last teaching day!!

The last performance with the class was actually the best one I have done yet. We did 'The Aldenham News' with a powerpoint/videos of the students dancing in various places, a weather map, the queen came to visit. The students got all the timing right and it was really good!!

The staff one was the 12 days of Aldenham school. No video of this but I do have the one from last week!



One of the new groups was bit difficult which put a slight dampener on the week but over all it was a good week.

We had our last night out in Watford last night and fulfilled our motto 'go big of go home' and had a 'few' drinks. Fortunately Sunday is the teacher's day off, not so fortunate for the activity leaders!!

I can't believe that the 5 weeks are up. It has gone really  quickly, yet at the same time it feels like I have been here for years. I really didn't want to come and was dreading it and just really needed the money and pastoral experience. It turned out that we had a great team and I have definitely made some friends for life. One of the girls will be living in Sheffield, so I am certain we will hang out!
The company has even asked if I would be interested in Centre Manager next year!

Well.... 2 days until Fabio comes!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment