Saturday, June 22, 2013

Back in Brazil!!!!

After over a year away from Brazil and 9 months and 14 days away from Fabio , I am finally back and with the Fabster!!!!!!!

I was dreading the flight, worried about the excess baggage, connecting flights, transfer airports at Sao Paulo and crossing the city in rush hour, but it was all fine! I ended up pay a hefty amount in excess baggage, but unlike last time it all arrived at my final destination.

I had extra legroom on my 12 hour flight, although it was a bit turbulent. The bus transfer across Sao Paulo was really easy and even at peak time took about 2 hours. It was raining a lot and flights to all the airports near Joinville had been closed, fortunately Navegantes the one I flew into wasn't and I just had a 45 minute delay!

So all in all a pretty stressless flight!

The new house is lovely, more pictures to come when it's sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment