Wednesday, April 20, 2005

24 days to go!

Not long now, last injection on Monday - then that will have been 10 injections all together!!!
I dont mean to go on about this but another big massive thank you to everyone who has contributed towards Brazil. For Steven at the shops benefit you are not all paying for me to go on Holiday!!! I really want to help the people on my placement and I will be working - only 4-6 hours a day - but it will be hard and quite emotionally draining work. But again and again and again thank you everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:36 pm

    Hey Joss,

    Hope you're well me dear, all sounds very daunting and exciting! Just to let you know I'm thinkin of you hun, I'll try to give you a shout before you shoot off abroad - has been ages since we spoke!

    If I don't catch you though, I'll wish you good luck, it'll be amazing. I'll be checking on your blog on a regular basis!

    Anyway, on with work! Fun fun fun...

    Mwah,
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete