Monday, August 28, 2006

The weekends Activities!

On Friday we had a surprise Birthday for Meher, down in Soho which was good. I then decided that 2 am after a few drinks that this was the best time to do some grocery shopping! I then decided that it was an even better idea to chat to the guy in the queue in front of me. I t turned out that he plays Jane's dad in Tarzan on Broadway and had spent the whole "evening talking like me!"

Saturday we went shopping to FAO Schwarz toy store where they have the piano that you can dance on from Big. We watched some very very enthusiastic and camp guys do a show which was really funny. We were mainly laughing at them as opposed to with then though!

Also had a look in Tiffany's - so don't forget my birthday is coming up!!! Yeh - I don't think so at those prices!!

We then went to a vintage clothes store in Chelsea where we made Brooke try on hideous 80's dresses which again was very entertaining!

The weather is awful at the moment its been raining for the past few days and is set to continue =(

No comments:

Post a Comment