Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Palm Reading!

Had my palm read the other night!
Apparently I am going to meet my soul mate in the next 3-6 months, I am going to lead a very happy, successful and long life. When I get married I will have my first child in the first year and have 2 girls and a boy! She said I would definitely stay in NY for at lest 3-6 months. So we will have to wait and see what happens!!!
Also we bet Tyler he could drink a pint of Guinness in 5 seconds - Seb what's you record?!! It made me think of you guys!!! it tokk 9.6 seconds - we had had a huge meal before hand!

One funny thing that did happen, we had someone enroll on the progam 3 times - that is she entered her credit card details 3 times and paid 3 lots of $275. she did it 3 times coz she was drunk!!!! Can you imagine hmm I'm drunk I know what I'll do sign up to volunteer!

The heat here is sooooooo hot at the moment, it's really oppressive and hard to breathe so not been up to much.

1 comment: