Monday, July 31, 2006

What a week!

Well, quite a bit going on this week.
Tyler and Bonnie went to Ikea on Wednesday and I now have furniture, so unpacked my suitcase and realised that the laundry place had lost/stolen 2 of my bras!!!!! It's funny now but wasn't at the time!

Then I went to Ikea on Saturday to get a few more bits and was in Time square when some woman in a wheel chair banged into my ankle and started hurling abuse at me saying was my bleep fault!!! Don't you love New Yorkers!!

The apartment is looking much better, Bonnie and Tyler have finally brought all their stuff over and they have been great. I came home from work and they had spent 3 hours putting my furniture together for so I had something to unpack into!
Also had crazy emails of people today, they seem to get very confused as to where I am and relucntant to ring back as they think I am in the UK!!
But all in all things still going really well - touch wood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment