Friday, July 07, 2006

Update from New York!

Well.. I am know officially employed by CCS and start training on Tuesday!!!
Not been up to that much, today I went to Times Square, then central Park. Saw Pink do a live performanceon 5th Avenue, I may be in the crowd when its show on the TV but am not sure what station is was for though!!!
Also saw the US version of Trinny and Susannah.
Just trying to find an apartment really as I move out of here tomorrow!!!!
Got the shock of my life this mornig though when the cleaning lady turned up!!!!
I will try to keep this updated!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:15 pm

    sounds great! glad you're ok. wish i was there too! have fun and make the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:38 am

    Hey Gorgeous!!!

    How's the big apple!! and the apartment hunting going??

    So so Jealous! good luck with everything, your going to have an amazing time!

    Still hoping to come out and see you this winter, can't wait!

    Take Care honey

    Love Sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:40 am

    Wholy Kamolie you are in NY!!! Thats amazing! Im going to have to plan a visit:)
    Hope that all is well,
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete