Wednesday, July 19, 2006

On the phones!!!!!!!!!

Was on the phones for the first time this afternoon!
I was so scared at first just in case I didnt know the answer to something but left mainly messages. I had some of Whitneys leads so they were all about Africa, when I get my own hopefully they will be about Brazil so I will be more confident.
Plus I'm British so my accent helps me get away with stuff!

Moving in this weekend to my apartment which i cant wait for. It will be so nice to be settled and have my own space.

But all in all everything is going great - actually got offered another apartment yesterday as well. Hows that - none for ages then 2 in 2 days!!!

Also some poeple from work read this now so I have to write nice things about them all!!! But as cheesy and American as ths is they are all really great and have made me so welcome and helped so much. no they are not making me write this either!!!
so really everyone can stop worrying about me! I'm loving it!!!!
will post photos of my apartment soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment