Monday, July 24, 2006

All moved in!!!!

Well what an exciting weekend!
Finally have my own room. I have a bed and air conditioner!!! Still need a few more bits and to work a bit of Joss Magic!!

We went out to a Mexican place on Saturday night with crazy waiters and a band playing with HUUUUGE sombreos on! Then there was guacamole man who came with a huge tray he held above his head and then sat it down and made guacamole really really really quickly. Very funny to watch!
Then gate crashed some of Bonnie and Tylers friends brunch and had pancakes on the Sunday. Then did a bit of shopping.

Then me and Janelle went to get pizza and accidentley(?!) asked for large and it was HUUUUUUGE, just had some of for my lunch today!
have posted some more photos but they do not seem to be up loading to my blog so click on one of the photos to get the the Flickr website to see them.
Let a crazy message for some bloke today where I got all my info mixed up, fortunately he found it really funny and sent me a email to say thank you for making him laugh on a Monday Morning!!!!

more updates when I do something exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment