Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Jocelyn's Liquor Store!

Jocelyn is quite a common name here - its really bizarre have seen some shoes called Jocelyn and a liquor store called Jocelyn and had a volunteer today called Jocelyn!! I am really not used to it!

Saw my first Western movie yesterday as well. Went to this park where there was a huge screen and we sat on blankets and drank wine. It was good!

Also picked up my laundry, most people just drop it off and get someone to do it. I was a bit nervous about giving someone my dirty underwear but I got over it!! Was so nice to have clean nicely folded clothes!!

Has a few crazy phone calls to day as well, one voice mail was some girl saying some crazy tribal chant mixed in with leave a message! Very strange! Lots of odd names that I can't usually pronounce but all is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment