Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Extended Birthday week!

Well last week was pretty exciting.

We were on the roof and saw a fire truck arrive outside our building and then another...And another!!! We had about 30 firemen in our building, some one had left the gas on. Fortunately everything was ok and we got to see lots of fire men!
Friday night was the house warming / belated birthday party. It was really good fun from what I can remember. We had about 20+ people come so fortunately we can get on to our roof as our apartment is only little!!

It was all good gun and there were 5 British people which was exciting. Lisa and Cass were over on "vacation" and Georgie is being interviewed for a job so her and a friend came it was great!!

Saturday I went to Coney Island again and went to the aquarium which was really good actually. There was this huuuuuuuuge walrus who blew kisses to you. We also saw a sea lion show which was really good too. Lots of bratty American kids though. They are sooo obnoxious! When I find my rich American husband mine will be well trained!!

Saturday night me and Georgie just hung out as we shattered from the party the night before - and still a bit hung over!!

Then on Sunday we mooched around central park and there was this big market on that stretched from like 87th street tooo way way down.
Also accidently called some one in the UK on my cell phone - oops!!
I walk past this oldish guy on the way to work in the morning and we all ways say hello, now he has long conversations with me and insists on calling me Joyce no matter how many times I tell him my name is Joss. He told me he is on jury service next week so he will miss me!! It's so funny!

So pretty exhausting and exciting week, this one might be a bit calmer - who knows - you never do with New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment