Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Marathon!

Saturday a group of us went and watched the rugby in a pub called The Red Lion. It was great - it was full of English and Irish people!! Stayed there for a bit - well 8 hours.

A new Will Smith film was being filmed - I am Legend. I was walking down the street and there were loads of cars along the side of the street, as funny angles and covered in dust with plants which I thought was a bit odd. Then I tried to go down a street and couldn't as they were filming and it all made sense!

Sunday was the marathon, Georgie and I went to cheer for a bit - we got really carried away and everytime a person from the UK ran passed we cheered even louder. It was a really big community spirit event and everyone was lining the streets and cheering. I felt like I did my part clapping for a few hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment