Friday, February 19, 2010

So this week I had a slight disaster with dying my hair.

Jo and I dyed it on Tuesday night, but because I had dyed it a pretty dark brown previously, my roots took the dye more, so I ended up with slightly ginger roots! We went to the hair dressers at 9am the next morning, but unfortunately that didn't take and I still had slightly ginger roots. So I had to go back AGAIN on Thursday when finally my hair was all one colour, so one hair cut 3 dye jobs and £24 later I was all sorted!

This is also the last week of term. I went out with my adult class. (Have I said how much I love my adult class!?)

We went for a meal, some beer and then headed to a noribang!!! We had soo much fun and some funny conversations. The girls are pretty good singers and dancing and did some really good renditions of some English songs! I think this is the way to teaching English, at the noribang!

For activity day today, I just played games with the kids and we had snacks.

I am so ready for Thailand tomorrow. All packed and ready to go and so excited to see Sommer. Sommer, I met while volunteering in Guatemala, we had a reunion in June 2008 in Florida, so it has been about 18 months since we have seen each other.


I am also looking forward to some sun. It snowed again this week, and is windy and cold. I am ready for spring!!!

See you in a weeeek! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment