Thursday, April 22, 2010

Scam update

I have been researching the whole Spain scam a little more and it seems that these crimnal masterminds have done the same thing several times but used different but real school names.
They have even used the exact same email, sometimes the same name for the transfer.

Check out this forum with ESLbase.

I wouldn't say I am particulary guillable person, but I have to admit I was pretty close to sending the money.
ESLbase have some good tips on how to avoid scams. Check them out here.

Obviously this has been a great lesson for me in being able to identify job scams. I am actually getting pretty good at noticing them now! Yes, I mean you $3100 a month job in Abu Dhabi, that doesn't need a masters!

Oh Google, you are indeed a wonderful invention when it comes to trying to stalk....sorry research people!

No comments:

Post a Comment