Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Most of last weekend was spent eating!

On Friday we went to Fiji which is a sushi place. They had a buffet for about £10 with all you can eat sushi, pasta, fried shrimp and 10 slices of sashimi. It was really good and I never thought I could get full from sushi but I made sure I got my 30 reais worth!
Saturday, we went to a friend's house to hang out. It was their neighbour's birthday and they were having a huuuge churrascaria (BBQ) and presented us with a massive plate of meat.
 Still happy to be vegetarian!!
On Sunday I went to a friend's parent's house and we ate povo (octopus), with rice, accompanied by lots of beer.

Then we headed to Piraí River. Last time I had been here it wasn't summer. This time is was really busy. If I being a slight snob, with equivalent of Brazilian chavs playing loud electronic music!

No comments:

Post a Comment