Thursday, February 09, 2012

The weekend was spent pretty much the same as last weekend. Hanging out with friends, sushi and going to the river. I was so excited to go to the river as it was 40c. So I sat.. in the river.. with a cold beer and ate water melon for about 3 hours!!

 As I said the weather has been realllllly reallllllly reeallllly hot!
I was in the supermarket food court, as it is near my house and has air conditioning. When I was walking over, the sky looked pretty black. Then just as the lesson started, there was an almighty clap of thunder and all the lights and electricity went out. The generator kicked in, but then that went out too.

All the buildings were out including the traffic lights. When I left it was still raining but not as hard but it was complete chaos with the streets flooded.

3 hours later it is still thunder and lightening but the rain has eased off a bit!!

It was totally flooded down town though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment