Tuesday, June 10, 2008

COSTA RICA

So I am in Costa Rica!!
I made it into San Jose on Saturday, I got picked up and taken to my super hostel!
I then went for a wander around town and got caught in the rain!!
They are having the cow parade here at the moment so there were all kinds of cows. Pole dancing cows, taxi cows, ALL KINDS!!
I then got completely lost and it took me to hours to find my way back to the hostel!
I had forgotten how empowering it was to travel and this was the first time for ages that I had travelled by myself. I love the fact I can just wander round and take in the sights. It was great to have some me time and do what I wanted to do. With no work, and no one else interfering.
Ok So I don’t know the language and don't really know where I am going but it’s all fine and the survival instinct kicks in and everything’s ok!


San Jose


The Kids at my placement

We have done all kinds of exciting things, but I have better things to do than spend time on the Internet. So will update either later or when I get home.

Off to Salsa lessons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment