Sunday, June 29, 2008

Florida!

Well....
Florida was great!!
I was here for a Kiwanis Convention to promote CCS and that part was ok.

But what was great was the fact I got to met up with all my Guatmala Buddies!!!

I got in on the Wednesday and Mariana and Cathy picked me up from the airport, took me to the OCCC and helped me set up.

They then took me out to dinner to Gaylord Palms the food was fantastic as was the sangria and company!!

I was back at the convention on the Thursday from 8 - 3 and then summer flew in that evening.

We had some very nice martinis at the cheesecake factory and caught up some more.

I was back at the convention on the Friday from 8-3 and then had a meeting in the evening.

Sommer, Cathy, Mariana and I then went to downtown Orlando for Dinner, we went to the Monkey bar for a few more martinis and then wandered over to another bar where we literally danced our socks off!

We had sooooo much fun, I was literally laughing so hard all night my jaw hurt!!!

Saturday I was at the convention centre from 8-1.20, packed up, got picked up and whisked off to Universal studios. Went on a couple of rides there and that also was lots of laughs!

Today we went to a Gospel Brunch. This was amazing. The were gospel singers and a women who was signing everything. It was fantastic and all you can eat southern food.

Now I am at the airport and my flight has been delayed by an hour - booo!
But I have had a amazing time and it has been so great to catch all my the people I met in Guatemala!

No comments:

Post a Comment