Wednesday, May 13, 2009

4 Years since Brazil

Well, today 4 years ago I was in Brazil on my first ever Cross-Cultural Solutions program! Who would have thought that those 4 weeks would completely change my life. They led me to moving over to New York to work for CCS. They led me to having the opportunity to volunteer in Costa Rica, Guatemala and Ghana. They led to make meeting and working with the most dedicated and amazing people. They led to making sooo many fantastic friends. They lead me to realise how much I love teaching and moving over to South Korea (eventually when my visa arrives!) And they led to me realising I can achieve anything I set my mind to!

I was reading through my blog and during my final year at uni, I said that the ideal thing would be that I would be offered a job with CCS and move over to New York - and it happened!

So, what would be great would be to win the lottery, travel some more, finally decide on somewhere to settle down, start up my own NGO/School/business and marry an extremely handsome, rich, black man... (hint, hint universe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment