Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So my flight is finally booked.. under the name Mocelyn Ellams, hopefully that will be changed before I go!

As everyone has probably heard North and South Korea are having a bit of a family tiff at the moment. I would just like to point out that officially they are still at war as a peace treaty was never officially signed.

The Foreign Office Commission has no travel warning so I am not too worried.

Something that maybe should trouble me more is the rumour they are quarantining English teachers because of swine flu! There is a pretty funny blog a teacher who is in quarantine at the moment.

The teachers all trained at a school together which is why they were all quarantined, so I should be ok....

Things are looking pretty adventurous even before I leave....

No comments:

Post a Comment