Wednesday, December 09, 2009

6 Months!!!

Well, this week marks my 6 months in Korea!! SIX MONTHS! I am half way through my contract!!

This time 2 years ago I was in Guatemala, this time last year, I was in Spain and about to go to Ghana! I wonder where I will be this time next year!

I never would have guessed that I would end up in South Korea, NEVER in a million years did I think I would live in Asia for a year. I have never had an interest in Asia and I now I live here!

Not much been happening this week, I broke my chair at work - extremely embarrassing but never mind.... been stalked by KM. Turns out she now goes to restaurants near my apartment and asks if I have been in!!!

Also booked tickets to Thailand for February!!!!! I am meeting a friend I met on my Guatemala program with Cross-Cultural Solutions. Really excited about seeing her again and also travelling with someone, as opposed to by myself like for the past 5 years!! It has been 5 years since I took an actual holiday with someone, instead of going to visit family or volunteer!

So considering I'm not interested in Asia, I doing pretty well at getting around it!

No comments:

Post a Comment