Monday, December 14, 2009

This weekend Jo and I went to Boryeong for the Cheonbuk Oyster Festival. We got there at the end but still enjoyed a MASSIVE bucket of oysters.
It was huge. We had our own grill to grill them on and then kept popping and spitting water. It was a pretty fun experience. And surprisingly we managed to eat our way through them all!

After we went for a coffee at Gunsan Migratory Bird Observation. They have a rotating restaurant on the 10th floor, which gives you pretty good views of Gunsan.It was at this point that I realised how small Gunsan is, how often I eat out or how famous I am!! The waiter was talking to Jo in Korean and kept looking at me.Turns out he was a waiter at Green Sky (the restaurant in the same building as my gym, that I always go to and the chef always gives me freebies.) and recognised me!

No comments:

Post a Comment