Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Change, Change, Change!!

Well.... things have definitely been shook up at work!

I have a new co-teacher, who is supposed to be replacing KM!! What no more outlandish and crazy stories about KM anymore I hear you gasp.. well hold your horses.....

The new co-teacher seems really nice, she was a tour guide for 7 years, a teacher for 2 and half, speaks English (REALLY well), Korean, Mandarin and Italian and has been to 35 different countries!

I only found out about the new teacher when she walked into my other school asking about the job... the job which neither of I or my other coworker knew about! KM finally told me about it when I asked her. She said she will be getting some experience in a middle school so will be too busy. As she is still tied into her contract, the uni are still paying her and then she is paying the new teacher. However, the new teacher had asked me why KM had quit, so who really knows what is going on.

So her first day at the job was a complete nightmare, as usual KM had not prepared her for anything, told her lies, told her the wrong working times, not ordered text books, not written lists of students as she could not remember their names - Korean or English.

At several times during the day, we had parents either call or come in to complain about KM. It was a nightmare. Neither of us knew what was going on.

Then at the end of the day KM turned up, called the parents, shouted down the phone at them and also had a few arguments with the new teacher. The new teacher had asked me why KM had quit, so I thought she had left but then she turned up. It was all just a big crazy nightmare!!

But on a happier note, at the other school I will only be teaching 4 classes on Wednesday so work 1-6 and 2 classes on Thursday working 2-5!!!!!

Also, one of the other teachers left to go back to New Zealand, so I inherited Betty!

No comments:

Post a Comment