Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The end is nigh!

So, on Monday I booked my ticket back to the UK!!!!!
I fly out Friday 28th May and arrive in the UK Saturday 29th May at 8.40 at Manchester - in case you want to arrange a big welcome party at the airport, with banners, flowers and trumpets! Come on, it will have been 360 days since I was last on British soil!

Other big news, KM finally quit!!!!!! With only 66 days left she finally decide to quit. Why she couldn't have done it sooner and made my life easier is another question but the next 66 days should be great without her! Apparently she has another job teaching conversation at a middle school in Gunsan, so I have been trying to find out if any of the weiguks I know are teachers at that school! I pity the students and teachers she will be working with!!!

Wow 66 days! Lots to fit in before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment