Sunday, August 01, 2010

Saturday was pretty much spent pottering around, making my room a bit more homely, I went for lunch with my boss.

The garden we have is pretty big, we already have an orange tree, lemon tree, papaya tree, some random berry plant, mint, a straggly tomato plant and other random things we have yet to identify.
We have decided to try and grow a few more things and I have planted some tomatoes, lettuce and peppers... lets see how they go!

Today the heavens opened it pretty much rained and thundered all day. I went to Curtitiba which is also where I flew into. It about an hour and half drive. We went to Jardin Grill which was a huge buffet with lots of really nice food. Oh and lots of waiters running round with swords full of dripping dead flesh that would come and carve it at your table! One was so rare that it was called 'screaming cow'!!!

Well first day teaching tomorrow... wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment