Monday, November 15, 2010

flowers, farms and fun!

It was another long weekend instead of travelling though, I stayed in Joinville.

Saturday night, I went to a very civilised and grown up dinner for a friend's Birthday. This then led us to another friend's house where some Wii was played, when he fell asleep, we went to another friends house to play the PSP version of Wii, at 6am when he wanted to go to sleep, we headed to Adriano's for some food, which was packed full of people for 6am on a Sunday morning!!

On Sunday I went to an Orchid Festival at Expoville which had some really beautiful flowers and orchids.
Sunday evening, we headed over to a friend's farm. It was only about a 30 minute drive and was soo cute!! There was a huge plot of land with a 2 small lakes, horses, chickens, a well. The house just looked like a barn, but inside it was so cute and farm housey!

This is my last week at school.... not quite sure how I feel, I really don't want to leave Brazil, but I don't think the school is the best fit for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment