Sunday, November 07, 2010

Well, this had been the week to book flights!!
I have my flight all organised for Mexico, the next new and exciting adventure.
My flight back to the UK is booked. I finish school on the 19th November and fly out of Brazil on the 3rd December.

During the 2 weeks I have to do nothing I am FINALLY after 5 years heading back to Salvador, where I did my first CCS program and the catalyst for how my life so far turned out! I am so excited to get back there and visit my old placement. I have been in touch with them on and off for the past 5 years and am curious to see how much it has changed and if the kids from my class are still there!



It still hasn't hit me that I will be leaving Brazil. I have a great circle of friends here, school can be crazy but I have other distractions to make it bearable.
Random parties always seem to happen.

BBQ's and Dinner invites are abundant.

Long holiday weekends seem to be every month. But on to the next adventure... and then maybe I will settle down...... maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment