Wednesday, June 01, 2005

RAIN RAIN RAIN!!!

we hiding in an internet cafe coz its chucking it down!!!

well monday was definately trying. The kids are fine until we sit them down for lunch and then the teacher leaves me with them to get lunch ready.There were to boys that were fighting - i mean kicking biting punching andspitting at each other. If i held them apart they screamed but as soon as i let go they started again and started screaming, It was awful.i could just not control them. its hard enough anyway with the language barrier.i had to drag them apart.
I didsee something a bit disturbing though, one of the kids was beating one of the dolls with here flip flop, so shes obviously seen or had that done to her.

Anyway yesterday was better,we made collage pictures and that kept them amused for about half an hour - very long time for them!

also had my 3rd capeoria lessons - i am still rubbish but its making me very bendy!!!
of coursewent to see the drumming again -inever get tired of the drumming, i bought a CD but its just not the same. Everyone justwonders up following the band and strutting their funky stuff i love it!!!!

Today was good i taught the kids some dances to the drumming that i was taught last night bysome of the lads we hang around with, they werent that interested but it kept them amused for a bit.

got a capoeira show tonight with other the insight group(who only come for a week) at their house - which has a swimming pool!how unfair!!!

ooo and also monday was good in the end coz i hada capoeira lesson by myself so i hadto get the bus by myself for the first time! iwas quite proud of my self!!!!

anyway going to get the bus home in the rain!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:07 pm

    hey, sweetie... sorry I missed you, i was busy downstairs!

    Well I have finished Universtity now (almost) I may have to see the external examiner next week and we have our show... but technically I have no more work to do!! It's so weird!

    Sounds like your kids are trying, they still sound sweet... I know you will cope...

    Can't wait for you to get back, have a bunch of stuff to tell you about!! (which will have to wait!)

    Miss you

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete