Monday, October 26, 2009

This weekend Jo and I spent the weekend at Mary's mother's house in Jeongeup . Her mother lives in a traditional Korean house called a hanock.
We spent Saturday night drinking beer, with her mum and her friend who is Korean but lives in Brazil!
Her mum was doing palm readings for us. Bearing in mind we could not communicate at all because of the language barrier, this is what she told me.She told me I had 2 boyfriends at the moment but I needed to be careful, as they would try to take money off me.I would have a long successful life.I would marry at 30 and have 3 children, the first being a very strong boy.So let's see what happens!

On the Sunday we went to Neajansan National park. It was sooo beautiful because of all the autumnal colours. We didn't really hike that much but did make it up a smaller peak.
Once my my super expense 60p card reader arrives from Hongkong I will add the photos!

Also on the way to work this morning, I counted 7 new buildings that were being constructed in my area. The other night I found a few new bars behind Lotte Mart. on being Wow and Joy. Think an American style sports bar with greasy fired food and super cheap international beers. I think I have found my new local! The owner also speaks some English which is always a bonus!There is an other bar, that I haven't tried that looks really nice with an outdoor patio, which will be nice when it gets warm again.
The rate that buildings go up here is so fast, one minute there are allotments next to you, then there is another apartment building!!

No comments:

Post a Comment