Saturday, October 03, 2009

Thursday night, I met up with Joanna and Elizabeth. Elizabeth just bought a moped and lives near me, so she gave me a lift home!

I was a little nervous!

But it is actually really good fun!


On Friday I spent the day at Jo's Aunt's house, which was way out in the country! We spent the afternoon making songpyeon which is a traditional Chusok ricecake.

We made hundreds!!!

Saturday, I went for a wander around the park with some expats, and then had dinner at Joanna's with the most delicious fresh shrimp I have ever had!

Saturday, I ended up seeing Fame with Jo, drinking coffee while sitting over looking the lake.
My life is tough!

Then went out for dinner, Gunsan is famous for its seafood. So we went to a seafood restaurant. I ate all kinds! This octopus that is cut up yet still moves on your plate, sliced raw fish, oysters, fried tuna fish head, crab, these crunchy fish things. All kinds!!! Needless to say I have ticked that box and probably will not repeat most of the experiences but at least I can say I have tried it all!


Photos from the weekend here!

No comments:

Post a Comment