Sunday, January 24, 2010

One thing I do love about Korea is the free stuff you get. Everywhere! I bought some makeup at a shop and got a facemask, hand sanitiser, shower gel smaples, foundation samples and moisturiser free with it!

I also did lots of games on Friday with the kids, they really enjoyed them and this is a couple of students playing a kangaroo game where they have to collect pieces of sentences then, put them in the right order. The video is off my phone and the sound never seems to transfer over......

Also had an interesting lesson with my adult class where Paul asked me how to pronounce 'beach' and 'b*tch'! She also wanted to know what the meaning behind the words were as well!

I did a bit of shopping at 'Super Girl' which is a very small shop with 'large sizeee'. The lady there is really nice and has a couple of kids, who just kept wandering in and out of the changing room, while I tried things on. Koreans really have no idea of person space at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment