Friday, May 13, 2005

Bye England - Hello Brazil - well soon!

I set off to Heathrow in about an hour and a half, wit an extremely heavy bag, its amazing how heavy a few books are and some toiletries are!

I'm getting a bit excited now but not really looking forward to the really long flights. And knowing my track record, my 11 hours 40mins flight will be sitting next to some nutter!

I should be in Brazil about half 3 tomorrow (British time) so I'll try and update you all as soon as possible!

well.. Bye everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:17 pm

    Have a good trip, sure you'll have a brilliant time. Will keep checking the blog!

    Take care!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:16 pm

    Hey Joss,
    Hope you are loving Brazil and all that it has to offer. Enjoy yourself.
    Sparks

    ReplyDelete