Wednesday, September 23, 2009

China!

I have been toying with the idea of going to China during my next week off and doing a Cross-Cultural Solutions Insight program. I have been receiving fare alerts from Kayak to keep an eye on the flights. They had been about £350-400. Yesterday I got an email saying flights had dropped to £143!!! Needless to say I got VERY excited. After searching a bit more, the flights were coming out around £300, Kayak lied. I then tried Expedia which had shown up in the Kayak search and low and behold a flight for £143. So I pretty much booked it straight away!!

Unfortunately I cannot enrol in the CCS program until 60 days beforehand, and they may or may not even be space for me but the flight was too cheap to miss!

So either way in November I will be spending a week in Xian!

No comments:

Post a Comment