Friday, June 19, 2009

End of the second week!
Well I am sooo surprised at how well everything is going!! (Discounting KM)But seriously.. I am loving my teaching, there are days when I want to strangle the kids but I am really enjoying it. I love having my own studio and own space. I have people to go out with. I have people to go away with and it is only my second week.

As I mentioned before I love my adult class, 2 of the ladies are pregnant. One is 7 months and one is 3 months. Also one of the guys is a fireman and said he will sort me out with some of his single firemen friends!!!

As Friday is activity day, we always do something fun... I did Karaoke with my adult class!!!



Then did role models with and drawing things that begin with certain letters with the kids.

My alien registration card was supposed to arrive today, I kept nagging Daniel about it and eventually found out of Isabelle that it arrived yesterday but was in Jeonju at the uni. I was told I would get it and my passport 'some time next week'. My response 'er noo, I want my passport now. I cannot get money out and I cannot get a phone'. A 3 minute phone call later, 'ok you will have it on Monday' I also kicked up a fuss about deciding to lesson plan after classes on a Friday. I mean seriously who wants to lesson plan at 7pm on a Friday night!!! After lesson planning I shouted ok see you on Monday and ran off, so KM couldn't accost me. Thinking I had got away, I was unlocking my bike, when I heard a Joss -eeee lyn Joss -eee lyn and is was KM. She asked me if I was going to her BBQ, I made up hundreds of excuses about what I was doing, and said I couldn't and rode off.

I then went out for dinner with Helen, Jo and Victoria, bumped in some other expats and went for drinks with them also in Bar street



Tomorrow if it is not raining, Jo and I are going for a walk around a park whose name I cannot spell, then out for leaving drinks for some guy I don't know on Saturday night. Then on Sunday catch the ferry to some island on our bikes for a ride round!! This is depends on the weather as it is just coming into rainy season!!

But everything is going swimmingly, so nobody worry as things are surprisingly great!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment