Sunday, July 12, 2009

Locations of my adoring fans!

So I have a stat counter on my blog. I just found out I can see what city people are from who visit my blog. There were some pretty surprising results!
Someone in Spokane Washington is the top visitor.... not sure who that it. And then second is someone in Seoul... again not sure who that could be, unless it is Cho from the Flying Cows office in Seoul!
Vietnam and Mexico also showed up.
Some of them I look at and know who the person is, others I have no idea!
Anyway I though it was pretty interesting.. here are the results.



(Click on it to make it bigger)

Make a comment and identify yourself if you want!!!

*** OO I have just found out how to find the referring link as well.. quite a few hits have come from searches for 'hair braiding in Ghana'. Quite a few from my facebook page but lots of direct links - obviously my more adoring fans!! The Mexico and Vietnam are from some website called the blog fantasy stock market?! Apparently I am valued at B$1,000.00... hmm interesting! Now I am obsessed as to stalking you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment