Sunday, July 19, 2009

So some things in South Korea are pretty expensive, like milk , fruit and especially cheese. This milk is about £2.














However some things are not... for examples, Soju, the national drink.
You can buy soju for about 50p!



So if I get paid the wrong amount again.. at least I know I can afford some soju!

Jo and I hit up the 1,000 won shop, the Korean version of the pound shop. I got lots of goodies for my apartment. Then we decided to try out E Mart, where we tasted squid, bread, yoghurt, black bean noodles, ginseng, cereal.

Then we grabbed some dinner, then we didn't want Lotte Mart to feel left out, so dropped in there!

Also available at Lotte Mart...

puppies!



All in all we did shop til we dropped!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:02 am

    Please tell me these are for pets and not for dinner!! Is this not kinda cruel?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope the pets are not to eat.. although Jo did say they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete